Eggs, eggs everywhere! This week we explore the different animals that lay eggs, as well as kicking off our Easter Season at the library!
- First the Egg by Laura Vaccaro Seeger (So, what did come first? The chicken or the egg?)
- Whose Chick are You? by Nancy Tufuri (A baby chick is fresh from its egg. But no one knows who it belongs to!)
- The Chick that Wouldn’t Hatch by Claire Daniel (One egg takes it time hatching and sends the grown-ups into a tailspin!)
- Minerva Louise and the Colorful Eggs by Janet Morgan Stoeke (Minerva Louise is a funny little chicken who is worried about some strangely colored eggs she found)
- The Odd Egg by Emily Gravett (Do only birds lay eggs? And how does a unsuspecting duck find out that answer?)
No craft this week! Instead we had an early Easter Egg Hunt since storytime will be on spring break during the Easter holiday.
This lesson plan is free and you have my permission to use it all you want. I just ask that you give me a little love by crediting me on any blog or social media post. Thank you!